Organic pillow is a great item to start with when you are looking to replace your conventional pillow with organic pillow. Since the pillow is so close to your head and airway it is vital that it is made from healthy non toxic materials. Organic pillow is pillow that made using organic material like wool, organic cotton and natural rubber which is chemical free. The great thing about organic pillow is that not only are they made out of breathable hypoallergenic comfortable materials but they are much more effective at providing the neck and spine proper support and alignment.
You can choose type of organic pillow that you need depends on how you sleep, among others:
• Organic buckwheat pillows: A pillow filled with individual organic buckwheat husks that shapes perfectly to the contours of your head and neck, allowing your muscles to completely relax during sleep.
• Natural latex foam pillows: A solid piece of natural rubber, with airflow channels for maximum breathability. A pillow with medium firmness, soft to the touch, but with excellent support for your head and neck.
• Organic wool pillows: A pillow filled with wool is super comfortable. The material is extremely resiliant, will maintain its shape and won’t compress. Organic wool pillows retain a natural oil found in sheep which is a natural dust mite repellant.
• Organic cotton pillows: Cotton pillows are extremely firm. They are medium height, so best for back sleepers.
• Natural memory foam pillows: Supremely comfortable with excellent neck support, memory foam molds to the shape of your body.
Traditional pillow materials such as feather and down are havens for mites and other organisms. Polyester pillows and ones made out of regular foam are abundant in petrochemicals. Not only are they unhealthy but they are often too soft and lack support. So now you must using organic pillow to make you healthy. You can buy organic pillow in stores or shops online.