Latex pillow are becoming more popular now. Latex pillow is a pillow made of soft foam, which may be produced with sap from the rubber tree. The attraction of having a natural pillow that is more eco friendly draws some consumers to latex pillow, and they should look for those that are sold as 100% naturallatex to avoid getting synthetically produced ones. Others simply like both natural and synthetic latex because they provide firm and bouncy comfort, and they’re long lasting.
Latex pillow higher in the neck and hollow for the head. Anatomical shape of these bags is just ensures the correct position of the neck and head, so to minimize decreases muscle tension. Latex pillow have orthopedic properties, it helps to avoid distortion of the cervical spine and promotes healthy sleep. If you choose latex pillow, you need to know that a good latex pillow supports your head and cervical spine, helps the entire upper body relaxed. Should pay attention to the width of the shoulders, the favorite position during sleep, the softness of the mattress and the material of construction of the pad.
- If you have broad shoulders, then you will approach a high pillow for good night’s sleep;
- If you sleep on your back, you’ll need a lower pad, than if you sleep on your side;
- If you have a soft mattress, a pad should be lower than if you slept on a hard surface;
- If the hand is always arranged under the pillow or under your head, your cushion is too low and you need a pillow for the above;
- If there is a feeling of discomfort, it might be too high pillows;
- If a sore neck this morning, and the shoulders numb, then the pillow is too low, and the mattress is too hard.
Form of the latex pillow
- Classic form, convenient and handy. For it does not need to get used to.
- Orthopedic form, with one or two fillet under the neck. The fact that doctors recommend. Unusual, but the “correct” form. Provides better support for the neck. There are variations on the theme of rollers compacting of another material, notches under his head, etc. But in any case, the general idea to create additional support for the neck.
Some of the benefits of bed pillows made of latex include their durability and their eco-friendliness. Latex pillow can also be hypoallergenic, though this deserves explanation. Latex is hypoallergenic in the sense that it resists mold and dust mites, but some people have very serious latex allergies and should not use a latex pillow. Other pros to latex pillow include their ability to retain shape. Though initial investment can be pricey, many of latex pillow will last, with proper care, for about five years. A few brands back up durability claims with a money back guarantee. If you are considering to buy a latex pillow for herself and learn about latex pillow, then you are not only concerned about your sleep, but you also care about your health.